Full Day Rides
They are all based at Centaura Farm.
Our farm gives the most diverse type of riding. Nestled under Platanar Volcano, we have over 10,000 hectares of rolling pastures, mountain trails, huge plantation, cattle farms, small villages — all open for you for riding.
All our rides are private with a bilingual / naturalist guide and when we take more than four people, or there are inexperienced kids in the group, we go with two guides for safety.
Since all our rides are private, the guide selects the best route for your level and riding skills.
Same with the horses, the key for a great ride starts by matching the rider with the horse…and we are good at that!
People constantly ask us: what is the difference between the Half Day Ride and the Full Day Ride, the answer is very simple… TIME!
More time to choose and play with our horses, to explore other trails, more time to learn about Costa Rica, the culture, and Nature around Us…
- $140 per person (minimum two people)
- If you are a solo rider, the rate for a full day is $200
- We start at 9 am, and we finish between 3 pm and 5 pm
- It is your time; it is your day!
- Private ride with a bilingual naturalist guide
- Drinks, fresh fruits and full lunch included
- Transportation from La Fortuna to our Ranch is $60 round trip
- Transportation from other areas is available for an extra fee
Helmets are provided and highly recommended (mandatory if under 18 years old)
What to wear:
LONG PANTS that can get wet, plus tennis shoes (we might cross a river). Lightweight light color loose-fitting shirts are most comfortable, sun glasses and a hat or cab (the sun can be pretty intense).
Don’t forget SUNSCREEN and BUG SPRAY.